Year End Offer – 10:90 Payment Plan ?>

Year End Offer – 10:90 Payment Plan

It is a common perception that the privileged class of home buyers alone seeks extravagance homes. With luxury apartments becoming affordable, the upper-middle-class families also show an eager interest in them. Many luxury homes in Noida Extension have developed positive response from middle-class homebuyers who are ready to fork out more for premium construction quality and latest amenities that enhance the standard of living.

location-img

But buying your dream home is one of the biggest satisfaction for any individual. When a buyer decides to purchase a property, the first thing that comes to his/her mind is the EMI and hefty down payment he needs to make at the time of booking.

So, Ace Divino brings to you an attractive payment plan to reduce the payment pressure on buyers. A buyer has to pay only 10% of the property value at the time of booking, the remaining 90% has to be paid at the time of offer of possession. This brought many buyers to invest in properties and also unlocked doors for developers to attract their buyers by offering new payment methods. Enter home to the uber-spacious & remarkable flats in Noida Extension where open spaces welcome you with open arms.

The project comes with an array of premium & exclusive amenities where you can dwell into a lifestyle that has been crafted especially for you Ace Divino offers you an opportunity to keep your pace with the hustling city along with enjoying the peace & spaciousness often found only in smaller cities.

The competitively priced integrity homes are designed exquisitely blending method and architecture flawlessly. You envisioned your dream home, now own it. Give us a call today.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *