Noida, The City of Excellence
Noida is quickly becoming the centre of the National Capital Region (NCR), and there are multiple reasons for this. It comes under one of Asia’s most significant industrial townships. The city is located in Uttar Pradesh, although it seems closer to the capital city Delhi, it is miles away from the pollution, smog and congestion of Delhi. This is one of the various reasons plenty of people are drawn to this city.
Now let’s look at why Noida is attracting people in droves. The city of excellence is the home to many well-known establishments, and organisations like the media sector, film, hospitals, etc. It has become one of the most prosperous and well-designed cities in India with all the modern infrastructures and best-in-class conveniences.
So what is Noida offering to its residents?
- Easy connectivity with Delhi via the eight-lane Noida toll bridge. It is only an hour from the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- It is effortless to take transportation to other cities of NCR with the existence of the convenient metro rail.
- There is dependable, privatised power distribution.
- Groundwater supply is abundant.
- The network of roads in the city is wider and more spacious than others, leading to fewer traffic jams and saving time.
- Compared to cities like Delhi or Gurgaon, real estate prices in Noida are less costly.
- There is less pollution and pollution-free fresh air to breathe due to more than 20% of the total area possessing greenery with trees lined up on every route.
- Different sectors are planned systematically, with areas for parks, recreational centres, etc.
- Electrical cabling is underground. Therefore there are fewer chances of electrical failure.
- Gas pipelines are already installed in place. So that residents don’t have to worry about booking gas cylinders.
Noida is home to many towns that are interconnected. They create a perfect balance of residential spaces, commercial establishments, malls and multiplexes. This means you can live close to your workplace, access shopping malls easily, and watch a movie in the nearest multiplex.
A few areas in Noida well-known for their developments and attractive infrastructure.
Noida Extension is a hotbed for real estate and surrounded by Ghaziabad and a few sectors of Greater Noida. The area is swiftly progressing and is well-known because of its affordable property rates. It also connects the city to Delhi, Ghaziabad, and Faridabad. Besides, this area has become a commercial hub due to the existence of top, leading companies. It is a well-designed residential hub that gives comfortable living to residents including 2 BHK apartments. It is well located near schools, hospitals, and institutions and has numerous shopping malls with excellent metro connectivity.
Sector 150 is located at the convergence of Noida-Greater Noida Expressway and Yamuna Expressway. This area is presently undergoing tremendous development. A few prominent real estate companies also have their projects under-development in this area. Noida Metro in Sector 148 is the nearest metro station to this area. Quite a few of the projects in sector 150 are ready to move flats, but many are still under construction. The area’s connectivity with other places is good but has limited public transportation.
Noida Sector 152 is becoming the next attractive destination for developers with over 50,000 residential units. The main attracting factor for people in residential areas has been the high-end infrastructure that fits the buyers’ budgets. Real estate activity in the vicinity of Sector 152 has been steadily rising because of new, modern and luxurious properties.
So will you be planning to purchase your next property in Noida?