UP RERA To Launch Version 2.0 in May 2023
The Uttar Pradesh Real Estate Regulatory Authority (UP RERA) recently announced that it would roll out a new version of its website by May 2023 to provide users with a better experience accessing its services.
The ‘Version 2.0’ portal, packed with cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, will also help the following processes:
- Reduce time and effort in resolving complaints
- Speeding up actions against defaulters
- Ensuring optimal ease of service
The platform was launched in 2017 to regulate the rapidly expanding real estate sector, safeguard the interest of homebuyers, bring transparency, and focus on ensuring quick resolution of consumer and builder disputes.
The development of this latest version is conducted by considering and upgrading the best techniques adopted by various RERAs across the country and other similar bodies.
Read More: HOW RERA HAS TRANSFORMED THE REAL ESTATE
What To Expect In The Version 2.0?
The users of the RERA portal can experience the following:
- Robotic Process Automation
- Optical Character Recognition
- Application Programming Interface Integration
- Saas (Software As A Service)
- Power Bi (Business Intelligence)
- Al (Artificial Intelligence)
- Ml (Machine Learning)
The RERA claims that these features will improve the usability and functionality of the Version 2.0 portal.
So, be ready to witness the change in the UP-RERA web portal in May 2023.