While the country is still reporting increased new cases of covid19 on a daily basis and is climbing towards the top of the wrong table, the unlock 1 has shown some movement in the overall economy. The shopkeepers are more comfortable with daily openings of shops, so as the business owners as most of the offices are back to operational mode. Real estate which is the second largest number of employment providers in India has also shown positive signs in the last few days. The additional time frame provided by RERA, the RBI repo rate cut has boosted the immunity of this sector. Those who were keen on buying a house this year should consider this as the best time to buy their new home for several reasons:
- Real estate developers have rolled out some best offers during this period, which they usually roll out in some festive season like Diwali or Navratri.
- The significant cut in the repo rate by RBI making EMI’s low and easy to pay.
- Availability of inventories because of the pause in the market during lockdown.
- Prices are at most reasonable line, some are saying at rock bottom.
- Attractive finance schemes.
- It’ buyers’ market now – with never before offers.
Those living in rented property might consider this time as the best opportunity for them to own one now because of the lucrative schemes and offers. The conditions are favourable for home buyers and one should capitalise on them now. Noida is one of the centre points of attractions when it comes to real estate in India. Sector 150 is being considered as the go to destination in Noida for new home buyers. The sector already has few of the best ready to move in projects on Noida expressway and a long queue of renowned projects by some top builders of Noida is under construction. So, for those looking to own a home in this sublime location of Noida, the time is now to book your new home. After all, this pandemic has shown us one thing for sure that wherever you are or whatever you do you are most safe only inside your home.